Why Ernst & Young Vietnam Limited?
What you learn today will be there for you tomorrow
- At EY, we’re committed to building a better working world. For you, for our clients and the wider community.
- As part of the world’s highest performing teams, you’ll deliver real insight and value. In the process, you’ll have the chance to build relationships with people from all over the world and from a variety of industries, and those relationships will help you to learn, develop and shape your career.
- Networks and knowledge that will, in fact, last you a lifetime. You’ll be encouraged to find a path that complements your strengths and interests while also improving the way we serve our clients.
- Joining us is about so much more than just the EY name on your CV.
Build a better working world and gain experiences that last a lifetime
- In the capital markets and economic centers of the world, trust and confidence are absolutely essential. Our world-class teams provide reassurance through insight and the delivery of quality services. It's all part of building a better working world for our people, our clients and the wider community. So whenever you choose to join us — and however your career progresses with us — you will gain experiences that truly last a lifetime.
- Of course, our high-performing teams only emerge with the right support, direction and vision. At EY, we understand the importance of working collaboratively with colleagues, clients and other stakeholders. That's why we look for people who know how to build relationships. People who are capable of developing and engaging others who share their commitment to excellence.
- We can provide you with a range of global opportunities and experiences, offer assignments that inspire you and help you move closer to your long-term goals. We also give you the opportunity to build relationships with people who have great ideas and possess the drive to make them happen. And with our interest in sustainable growth stretching beyond our own organization to the wider business world, you may find yourself involved in initiatives to support entrepreneurship, education or the empowerment of women.
- In short, EY could be the perfect springboard for your career.
Working across borders
- We look for graduates who can demonstrate a truly global mindset. After all, our services help build confidence and support the functioning of capital markets around the world.
- The challenges our clients face are growing more complex, so our high-performing teams work seamlessly across geographical boundaries and industry sectors to help our clients meet those challenges.
- Our unique global structure makes that seamless teamwork possible, and it also provides you with extensive career options.
A truly global perspective
- With EY, you're part of a connected and highly integrated organization, which is able to think in a joined-up way across geographical boundaries and industry sectors.
Our unique global structure and mindset provides you with extensive career opportunities while enabling our high-performing teams to respond faster and deliver more consistent quality of service to clients around the world.
We’ll be able to give you real challenge and responsibility from the moment you join the organization. Our teams are inclusive and we encourage you to express opinions.
It’s only by respecting the contributions of colleagues that we’re able to learn and grow as an organization.
You can also rest assured that we offer great development opportunities, from formal training and qualifications through on-the-job learning. Our reputation is based on creating outstanding leaders, who confirm we deliver on our promises. And as you play your part, we play ours.
Recruiting, managing and retaining top talent is at the heart of our vision. We want to create a workplace that encourages collaboration and flexibility – somewhere where the great people who form our borderless teams can truly excel.
To this end we focus on:
- Attracting the most talented people – if you’re a high-performing individual, we’ll give you the tools and knowledge to help remove barriers and provide exceptional client service.
- Creating an inclusive environment – you’ll be welcomed, your point of view will be heard and your contributions will be valued.
- Offering great development opportunities – from formal training and qualifications to on-the-job learning, we’ll provide the support you need to progress your career quickly.
- Providing lifelong experience – however long you decide to stay with us, the exceptional experience you’ll gain here will last throughout your professional and personal life.
Your contribution, our commitment
Our teams are inclusive and we encourage you to express opinions. It’s only by bringing together different viewpoints that we can enhance our insights and succeed in building a better working world.
That means you’ll have the chance to contribute and take responsibility right from the beginning of your career.
Our framework of learning, experiences and coaching gives you great development opportunities. As you play your part, we play ours.
Building lifelong relationships
Whenever you join us and however long you stay, we want your EY experience to last a lifetime. To that end, we focus on:
- Attracting the most talented individuals – we want to be the employer of choice for future leaders.
- Empowering our people – we’ll help you to build the kind of global mindset our clients need from us and we’ll reward you for excellence. We’ll also provide the tools and experiences you need to develop a successful, flexible and fulfilling career.
- Connecting with people – whether it’s three years or thirty, your time at EY can prepare you for whatever you do next. It could be setting up your own business or going to work for one of our clients. Whatever you do, we want you to stay in touch. After all, lots of the people who leave EY come back, better than ever, later in their careers.
- Leading inclusively – we know that difference matters. Bringing together diverse perspectives to create high-performing teams gives us an edge. Working here will enable you to interact with people from many different countries, cultures and backgrounds and we’ll always value your opinion.
Working at the leading edge
- Sustained – and sustainable – economic growth is only possible with a truly entrepreneurial culture. Over the past three decades, we have worked with entrepreneurs and placed a particular emphasis on supporting fast-growth companies.
- As someone at the start of your career, you will therefore find yourself immersed in some of the most exciting businesses. You’ll have access to tomorrow’s leaders today.
- Entrepreneurial businesses are those that take measured, strategic risks to advance. Their fresh thinking and hard work creates positive social change by creating jobs and wealth, and we have developed a strong reputation for working with world-class companies and enhancing their success.
- Helping people’s entrepreneurial vision to flourish is full of challenges, but also very exciting and rewarding.
- That’s why we look for people who are inspired by the chance to really push boundaries and make the absolute most of every opportunity.
Working with tomorrow’s business leaders
- At EY, you'll be working with some of tomorrow's global leaders, today.
- It's the fresh thinking and hard work of entrepreneurs which leads to sustainable economic growth around the world. Over the past three decades, we have worked with fast-growth companies and are a market-leader in guiding companies through Initial Public Offerings (IPOs).
- We have developed a strong reputation for working with forward-thinking companies and enhancing their success. It's an area that's full of challenges, but can also be exciting and exhilarating.
- We've gained that reputation by being open to multiple outcomes and by being relied upon to advise our clients on risks and benefits. That's why we look for people who are inspired by the chance to think creatively, but who can still deliver practical solutions.
Inside review about Ernst & Young Vietnam Limited
Assurance Core - 1480910870Pros: career development path is clear
Assurance Sẻvices - 1416468680Pros: Good benefits (SHUI on full salary; Aon insurance) Strong team building activities Great people: friendly, smart, hard-working, funny